The Ktana company is growing
Brief history of the Ktana company and its activities:
In September 2011, Delphine Lundner founded the online store www.petits-souliers.com under the status of auto entrepreneur.
In December 2013, petits-souliers moved from the status of self-employed to the status of a single-person SARL under the name of the company KTANA.
In 2016, Ktana welcomes a new online store offering shoes for women from 36 to 41: http://www.ultim8-souliers.com/ with the collaboration of Pamela Montout, creator of the brand Ultim8 Souliers (which becomes the continuity of Small shoes in standard sizes). That same year, the Petits Souliers and Ultim8 Souliers brands were registered with the INPI.
In December 2017: Creation of the “Maria Jamy” brand, offering shoe retailers the ability to offer removable straps. http://www.mariajamy.com/
In January 2018: Launch of the store https://www.bridesamovibles.com/ offering the retail sale of removable flanges.
In February 2018: the Ktana company expands with the purchase of the Liliboty brand and the online store: https://liliboty.com/ created by Émilie Chédru in September 2013, also editor of the blog https: // pourlespetitspieds .Fr/
Émilie does not leave the Liliboty adventure and remains the designer of her collections in collaboration with Delphine.
For Ktana, Liliboty is truly a complement to Petits Souliers.
Indeed, Émilie, creator of this brand, presents us with classic and timeless models that meet the expectations of little women wishing to stay on trendy and sober outfits. Liliboty currently offers women's shoes in small sizes from size 31 to size 36. Different brands are available to you: Liliboty, Yves de Beaumond, Zoo Calzados, Brenda Zaro, Toni Pons, Dansi, Maria Jamy.
We welcome Liliboty customers!
Some small changes for les cinderillons de Liliboty concerning the general conditions of sale which are the same as on Petits Souliers.
- Your advisor and manager on the phone: Delphine who wears size 34 and tests all the models for you.
That you can reach from Monday to Friday from 10h00 to 18h30 at: 06 99 67 98 92
- Fitting session: Delphine welcomes you by appointment in Nantes: 24 Rue du Bois Briand. We also offer common fitting sessions one Saturday per month at our Showroom.
2 Showroom rooms: A room dedicated to Petits Souliers models and a room dedicated to Liliboty models.
- Deliveries: The old Liliboty delivery methods have been replaced by La poste colissimo 48 hours at home, post office or local shops and Mondial Relay 72 hours.
Shipping costs for France remain free from 70 € of purchase with Mondial Relay.
- Method of payment: CB, Paypal and checks. The 2 times without charge by check changes to the 3 times without charge by check.
- The models offered on Liliboty remain under Émilie 's creation.
to whom we welcome to the Ktana company!
So much for the news of this month!
Follow all the news from Ktana on our blog: http ://cha Chaussures-femmes-petites-pointures.com/
See you soon !